Always knowing when to
plant, prune, and harvest.
All you need is the right checklist.
Get ready to grow a garden that doesn’t waste your time and money or become a weedy mess.
I believe you can grow your dream garden and still have time to enjoy it.
You can cultivate gardening happiness.
All you need are a few smart strategies and a little know-how.
Let me show you what I mean.
Check out this Venn diagram.
Gardening happiness is:
- Growing a garden that fits into your lifestyle, wows your neighbors, and makes your family say, “more veggies, please!”
- Feeling confident about what to do when, and getting it done.
- Knowing that you’re not wasting money on plants that die, gardening products that don’t work, and vegetables you don’t eat.
And you don’t need more hours in the day or a bigger gardening budget to have gardening happiness.
You CAN grow the garden you’ve always wanted.
When you become a member of the Simply Smart Gardening community, you’ll discover systems & strategies that’ll save you time in your garden, and give you more time to enjoy it.
Hi! I’m Cheryl.
I share simple techniques and smart strategies that help you become a better gardener, faster. Together we’ll create a system that works for you and gives you more time to enjoy your garden.
You can grow your dream garden, and here’s how I can help.
Start with my most popular articles
- Discover the best way to weed your garden, and why the right mulch is one of your best weapons in the war on the weeds.
- Learn how to grow an amazing garden. Get the help you need to garden like a pro. No experience required!
- Start with the soil to minimize gardening problems. First, learn how to understand your soil, then discover why doing a soil test will save you time and money.
- A gardening library is a gardener’s best friend! And here are 24 gardening books that’ll quickly make you a gardening expert.
Download these helpful freebies
- Get step-by-step garden design instructions and learn the three beginner design mistakes to avoid.
- Choose the best mulch for your garden in 3 easy steps.
- No more wondering “what did I add to my soil last year?” Download this free chart to keep track of your fertilizers and amendments.
Enroll in an Online Gardening Course or Find the Perfect Digital Gardening Product
Spring Garden Jump-Start Imagine if you could learn a little every month to make your garden better in a big way. Discover how to grow a beautiful and productive home garden.
Smart Gardening Checklists Take the guesswork out of gardening! Don’t start another season hoping you’re doing what you need to do when you need to do it.
Smart Garden Journal Pages Keeping a garden journal is the fastest path to gardening success. And these pages are the perfect solution whether you’re a first-time gardener, or a pro looking for a better way to organize your garden.
Why purchase a course or product?
When I charge for something, it’s because a ton of work went into creating it. And we don’t usually value things we get for free, so sometimes we need to pay for things to get the value out of them.
I made a big financial investment in my gardening knowledgeand I completed the training partly because I paid for it. If it had been free, I wouldn’t have taken it as seriously, and wouldn’t have gotten as much out of it.