Always knowing when to
plant, prune, and harvest.
All you need is the right checklist.
Get ready to grow a garden that doesn’t waste your time and money or become a weedy mess.
I believe you can grow your dream garden and still have time to enjoy it.
You can cultivate gardening happiness.
All you need are a few smart strategies and a little know-how.
Let me show you what I mean.
Check out this Venn diagram.
Gardening happiness is:
- Growing a garden that fits into your lifestyle, wows your neighbors, and makes your family say, “more veggies, please!”
- Feeling confident about what to do when, and getting it done.
- Knowing that you’re not wasting money on plants that die, gardening products that don’t work, and vegetables you don’t eat.
And you don’t need more hours in the day or a bigger gardening budget to have gardening happiness.
Hi! I’m Cheryl.
I’m a certified gardener born with a plant addiction that has no cure.
I share simple techniques and smart strategies that help you become a better gardener, faster. Together we’ll create a system that works for you and gives you more time to enjoy your garden.
You can grow your dream garden, and here’s how I can help.
Start with my most popular articles
- Discover the best way to weed your garden, and why the right mulch is one of your best weapons in the war on the weeds.
- Just starting out? Get the help you need to garden like a pro. Grow an amazing garden. No experience required!
- Start with the soil to minimize gardening problems. First, learn how to understand your soil, then discover why doing a soil test will save you time and money.
- Want to have more time to enjoy your garden? You can when you grow a low-maintenance garden.
- A gardening library is a gardener’s best friend! And here are 24 gardening books that’ll quickly make you a gardening expert.
Download these helpful freebies
- Garden Design Workbook Get step-by-step garden design instructions and learn the three beginner design mistakes to avoid.
- Mulching Cheat Sheet Choose the best mulch for your garden in 3 easy steps.
- Soil Test and Amendment Tracking Chart No more wondering “what did I add to my soil last year?” Download this free chart to keep track of your fertilizers and amendments.
Enroll in an online gardening course or find the perfect digital gardening product
Smart Gardening Checklists Take the guesswork out of gardening! Don’t start another season hoping you’re doing what you need to do when you need to do it.
Smart Garden Journal Pages Keeping a garden journal is the fastest path to gardening success. And these pages are the perfect solution whether you’re a first-time gardener, or a pro looking for a better way to organize your garden.